Important Information about Your Order
If the group is reduced to fewer than 4 participants, we reserve the right to consolidate groups or to reduce the total number of lessons..
Due to flexible organization, actual instructors may change on multiple occasions.
We reject any liability whatsoever for all accidents which may occur during or before ski lessons. Accident and liability insurance are a personal matter for course participants.
Fee reimbursement due to injury or illness is only possible with a physician’s attestation. Only unused days (remaining difference) are reimbursed.
Lessons canceled due to prevailing weather conditions (force majeure) are not made up. Private courses are held in all weather conditions. The course ticket is non-transferrable! Unused course days are forfeited!
You can pay by credit card (MasterCard and Visa) or EC-Maestro-Card. Payment information is processed at our Webshop using the Qenta payment system, a safe and convenient way to pay!
All deliveries and services of the ski school resulting from online bookings via the Internet or other online services are subject to these terms and conditions.
The ski school / ski rental center (hereafter referred to as "author") assumes no liability whatsoever for the topicality, correctness, completeness or quality of the information provided. Liability claims against the author, related to material or ideal damage and which have been caused by the use or improper use of the information provided, or by the use of inaccurate and incomplete information, are expressly ruled out in so far as the author has not acted in a way which is demonstrably either intentionally or grossly negligent.
All offers are subject to change and are non-binding. The author reserves the expressed right to amend, add to or delete parts of pages, or the entire offer, without special notice.
References and Links
With regards to direct or indirect references to external Internet sites ("links") which are themselves outside the field of responsibility of the author, liability for illegal content will only then be assumed if the author has knowledge of the content of those sites and it is technically feasible and reasonable for the author to prevent usage of said sites.
The author hereby expressly declares that, at the time links were installed on this site, no illegal content was apparent on the targeted sites. This declaration applies to all links placed within its own Internet site, as well as to entries in mailing lists created by the author and to comments in the photo gallery.
Sole liability for illegal, erroneous or incomplete content, and particularly for damages which might by caused by use or non-use of any such information supplied, is borne by the provider of the target site, and not by the provider who included a link to that particular site.
Copyright and Trademarking
The author makes every effort in all publications to respect copyright on all graphics, audio files, video clips and texts, and to make use of self-created graphics, audio files, video clips and texts, or to avail himself of non-licensed graphics, audio files, video clips and texts.
All those brand names and trademarks cited in the author's Internet platform, some of which are, on occasion, protected by third parties, are subject without restriction to applicable copyright laws and the proprietary rights of the registered owners. The conclusion should not be drawn from their mere naming, that trademarks are not protected by third-party rights.
Copyrights for those objects published and created by the author himself, remain solely with the author. Duplication or use of such graphics, audio documents, video clips and texts in other electronic or print publications, is not permitted, except with the expressed permission of the author.
Booking and Reservation of Ski and Snowboard Courses
Fees for ski courses do not include use of ski lifts. The ski school does not provide compensation for instructional time lost due to interruptions in lift service.
Rental and Reservation of Ski and Snowboard Equipment
Each person renting equipment is liable up to the full retail price of the rented items for the return of equipment in a proper condition.
The rental business is entitled to demand some form of security, be that a security deposit or the leaving of an identification document (i.e. passport, official I.D., driving license). Such a security does not constitute a possible purchase price for the equipment.
Credit card payments in favor of the ski school are collected by TREKKSOFT AG, Hauptstrasse 15, 3800 Matten, Switzerland ("TREKKSOFT"). TREKKSOFT will appear as TREKKSOFT TOUR BOOKING on your credit card statement. The domain where you enter and process your payment is owned and operated by TREKKSOFT.Please send an e-mail to email@example.com for all inquiries regarding your credit card payments and chargebacks.
A. 14 days before course start 100% refund
B. 7 days before course start 50% refund. Any booking or payment made less than 20 days before the start of the course is subject to the same conditions.
C. Less than 7 days before the start of the course no refund. Any booking or payment made less than 7 days before the start of the course is subject to the same conditions.
Jurisdiction, Place of Delivery and Legal Options
Place of delivery is the headquarters of the ski school / ski rental center. In the event of dispute, the court with jurisdiction at the location of the headquarters of the ski school / ski rental center will adjudicate the matter. All matters are governed by Austrian law. The contractual language is German.
General Terms of Lease (Winter)
1. The lease contract comes into existence with payment of the total rent by the lessee. The payment is due when the material is handed over.
Therefore, the rental object is not handed over before the full amount of the rent is paid. Should differing from this the lessor exceptionally explicitly link the accomplishment of the lease contract with other conditions – so that this already comes into existence through the simple handover of the lease object – this exceptionally explicitly agreed differing proposal is considered as fixed.
2. The rent is only valid for successive days.
3. The obligation to pay the rent shall remain unaffected in case of acts of nature, especially during unfavourable weather.
4. In case of injury or disease of the lessee during the lease period, provided the presentation of a medical certificate and the immediate return of the lease object, no rent has to be paid from the date of lay-off of the medical certificate and a return of the costs for the remaining already paid lease period takes place.
5. The rent includes the possibility to switch to another model of the same price range free of charge.
6. The transfer of the lease object to third parties is forbidden.
7. Before handover of the lease object a security has to be given. This can be a personal document, a credit card voucher or cash.
The deposit of the security is not valid as a possible purchase price for the lease objects.
8. The lease object is generally insured against fraction and theft. In the event of damage, that is in case of fraction or theft, nevertheless retention has to be paid as follows:
a. with reservation of children Class: € 40,-
b. with reservation of Basic Class or youth Class: € 70,-
c. with reservation of Economy Class: € 150,-
d. with reservation of Premium Class: € 250,-
e. with reservation of Superior Class: € 350,-
Through one-time payment of a fee of € 15,- for a lease period of up to 14 days, the above mentioned retention in consequence of fraction or theft is cancelled.
In case of theft the presentation of a police report is necessary. If no presentation of a police report is made, the retention of the lease object has to be paid (as listed in 8. a.-e.). In the case of malicious damage the lessee has to pay the costs of repair. Should a repair be not possible for this reason, the lessee has to pay the retention as listed in 8. a.-e.
9. Leasings after 4:00 p.m. are calculated from the following calendar day. In case of return of the lease object before 10:00 a.m. the current calendar day is not calculated.
10. Ski boots are adjusted at the ski binding, both lease objects correspond to the safety-related standards of the ISO-Norm 11088. In the course of handover of the lease object, however a separate safety-related inspection and setup according to ISO-/ÖNORM is not made.
We nevertheless recommend all lessees a top security setting (=electronic control of the binding) according to the ISO-Norm 11088 at the price of € 14.99. This on-site setting takes about 10 minutes. Should the lessee undertake no top security setting, the ski binding is set by hand according to the ISO-figure.
11. There is no assumption of liability for any accidents, especially the lessor is not liable for damages, which occur due to a false indication of the lessee, particularly in connection with the setting of the ski binding.
12. Personal data, which are stated in course of the execution of businesses, are handled and utilised under attention of the valid national and European data protection regulations, only for the treatment of requests respectively online-reservations. A permanent storage and usage of the data for marketing purposes only takes place with the explicit consent (in course of the customer registration,…) of the lessee. This consent can be cancelled at any time for free e.g. by mail to office(at)sport-lackner.at. The data of the lessee are neither sold, nor rent out or made available for third parties. After the rental process has been completed, the customer receives an email with the opportunity to provide feedback on the process and material. If the customer does not want to receive a feedback email, he can object to receiving it at any time, for example by sending an email to office(at)sport-lackner.at
13. Only Austrian law is considered as valid – to the exclusion of reference norm – place of jurisdiction is exclusively the court having subject-matter jurisdiction at the place of the lessor.
Find out more about our General Terms of Lease for Summer!